QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR CONTRACTOR:
What is the full name and address of the company?
Does the company have a brick and mortar showroom location?
Does the company carry Contractor’s Liability Insurance?
Is the company Bonded? Will they pull a permit (if required)?
is the company credentialed (BBB)?
How long has the company been in business?
Have they changed names?
Does the company provide numerous referrals or references from previous jobs?
What is the company's workmanship warranty?
What is the company's track record for solving complaints?
keep in minD the lowest bidder story:
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run,. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better. "
14 reasons to chose the a. caspersen company inc:
- We have been in business since 1994 (21 years), under the same name with the same owner.
- We are a local family owned and operated business.
- We practice a Christian based business philosophy.
- We have a showroom (we aren't going anywhere).
- We have experience in the building and construction trade since 1973.
- We are insured, bonded, and registered with the local municipalties.
- We do not use high pressure sales tactics.
- No gimmicks, no haggling. We offer our lowest price with our first quote.
- We obtain building permits, and perform all our work to meet or exceed local building codes.
- We have an A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
- We stand behind our work.
- We will provide you with a list of our thousands of satisfied customers.
- We show up on time or call.
- We keep our job sites neat, and clean up completely.